May 7, 2011

Our take on DIY bob haircut.

Finally I found most of the videos we used for references on haircut day -_-"!! Well, the truth is, I was too lazy to search for them until today XD. I titled this "our take" on it, because there really isn't much to show you besides the videos LOL. But anyway, here's everything we used to cut my hair:

-regular haircutting scissors
-haircutting comb
-Pearlie (lol)

And here are the videos!
How to section hair for A-line bob cut
How to cut left side of hair for A-line haircut (this only applies if you're cutting the A-line which we didn't)
How to make sure cut is even
How to trim hair for bob cut

Okay that's all. LOL XD...what a pointless post this is...without PICTURES!!

We tied my hair at half the length it used to be and snipped it off first...makes cutting the rest easier =)
Took Pearlie 5 minutes just to cut this off! Looks like a huge make up brush, no?

Look at that dirty mirror =P Anyway, this is the funny look you get once you bluntly chop your hair off.
And here is the end result! Not bad for Pearlie's first time =D We literally followed everything in the above videos (minus slant of the A-line cut, we made it a straight line instead)
Flattened out after sleeping on it XD
Fluffed up after washing it again! Much easier to style now =D
That's all~
On a side note, my hair has lightened up significantly compared to this last picture (under natural window light), as predicted by my cousins. Will post an update on that sometime.

---San.

1 comments:

kellie said...

wow. That looks awesome for a FIRST TIME DIY cut! I wish my hair was the same texture as yours .. I love this look. My hair is baby fine and curly and I have ALOT of it. I can get away with it either below the shoulders or a short pixie cut. :(

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger