October 18, 2011

Busy Busy Busy...

Sorry for being MIA for so long...but life seems to be rather busy even after I graduated from university ><" (though this is probably a good thing I guess xD).

Anyways, like San said in her last post I started a new part-time job (and it's actually only one job, not two) but I did go in for an interview the other day for "another" job, which is why she probably got mixed up about it. With this new job I work three days a week and one of these days is Saturday, so it's making me starting to dislike my weekends -__-". And other than that, I'm also taking an online course which is why I'm busy busy busy and have not been updating this blog of ours. Oh and yes I'm lazy too :P

So for this post, I wanted to post up a few beautiful pictures (that I took..hehehe) of my dad's garden back when it was still warm and sunny. By the way, I'm seriously hating how fast the cold weather is coming and that it is already getting dark outside when it's only 5pm. Thus, posting these photos will only make me miss the summer weather even more, but since I really like these pictures I wanted to post them up LOL :)



This is my favourite one! :D
Rock statue! Hahaha xD
Hmm...so that's it for now. But heads up for a long overdue haul post that I shall make myself finish as soon as possible!

---pearlie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger