January 5, 2012

The last of 2011, sort of.


So I still haven't taken pictures of all my Christmas presents because one is missing! Stupid UPS is taking forever -_-". I guess I'll combine that with other similar gifts and just show you these ones first then =).

First off, December's library challenge book! It was a gift from my mom so I decided to include it in this post =P. Most of you should be familiar with this...

The Complete Sherlocke Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle (Vintage Classics)
I love the material they used for the cover =D
Such a great book. I've finished the first "novel" and is currently reading the second one. I haven't gotten to any short stories yet, it's such a huge book o.O! But it's an amazing read. Even though it's written in a completely different time period, I think it's something everyone would enjoy reading today. So far, I think it's my best book yet in my library challenge collection.

If anyone is interested in reading the stories but don't want to buy the book, I think this site has a free ebook version of the whole thing...not sure if it's complete though in terms of the novels.

SO. What else did I get for Christmas?! Read on ;)...

JEFFREY CAMPBELL BAG
So nice!!!!!
So happy I got this from D! One day I thought "oooh...I want a very different style bag.." and then I saw this bag! It was meant to be =D!
Really like dark leathery material paired with gold on my bags...it's just like the next bag and also the A/X one I got last Christmas. What's great is this one has fringe!!! Only downside to this bag is that I can't adjust the straps. It does sit okay though, not too long or too short.

ALDO BAG
Stupid room light makes my bag look so ugly =(!!! HATE MY DIM ROOM.
This is the same bag we got Pearlie for birthday, which is also the same bag that Alx has. LOL! Pearlie's is beige, Alx's is grey and mine is dark blue (yeah it looks SO blue here, but it's just my stupid light). We all match, yay ;) Thanks for getting me this, V =)!

HAIR WAVE IRON (??)
Lol, sleeping cat XD
From my sister <3. I really don't know what this is called, sorry =(. Basically it's for making beach waves (soft waves) or classic hollywood-type hair (crisp, tight waves). Tried it on a friend with long hair and it looks SO GOOD. Can't wait to try it on my short hair!

EOS Lip Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet/Sweet Mint/Passion Fruit
I got lots of balls this Christmas. HAHAHAHA
I got this from D's parents and another extra 2 (pink and purple) from my sister's set which she didn't want. I gave those 2 to Pearlie and Alx though ;). This is so cute! I'm still using the red one (Summer Fruit) and I don't want to start a new one yet. I took them out to smell them and they're quite nice!

Missing gifts:
PJ PANTS - D's parents got me really cute polar bear ones from Aerie but I already wore them and they're wrinkly (and in my laundry basket LOL) so I didn't take a picture =P. SO COMFY THOUGH...want moreeeeeee!
HELLO KITTY POUCH - Another item from D's parents. It's REALLY cute! I put it in my bag already and I'm too lazy to go downstairs and grab it...so no picture for now =P. Maybe another time?
FOREVER21 GIFT CARD - Also from D's parents...haven't figured out what to get yet though! Maybe some shoes again, hahaha.
NECKLACE & BELT - got this as a SS gift from a friend ^^ both were from Aerie. Love the necklace so much!
CLOTHES - these I've already put away in my closet...they're nothing interesting anyway =P
CHOCOLATE & COOKIES! - Sorry, ate 'em all. HEHEHE...
MONEY! - Lol, no I haven't spent any of it yet! I put it all away, I'm so good =).

I think that's all, minus the two items I will talk about another time. I also got some really small stuff for myself during boxing week...I never seem to go nuts shopping during boxing day/week because I hate being around big crowds (ruins my shopping mood lol).
This works best if you're just picking up a call and only need to press the screen once or twice. Not so great for texting long messages =P
ISN'T THIS CUTE? Hope my cat won't sharpen her nails on it and ruin it XD
Woohoo, finally done! Hope you had fun looking through all my gifts, lol. WHAT DID YOU GET??? I wanna know....especially Pearlie wahahaha. Anyway, class at 11:30 tomorrow (boo!) so I should pack up my stuff now. Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger