May 24, 2010

HALFWAY through summer school....!

Yesss, finally a post from me (meaning Pearlie) after a loooooooong time! Hmm...and I guess this would be a quick post about how summer school was ever since it started (because I said I would blog about it in my last post, which was a while ago already ><") and whatever else comes to mind when I'm writing this! :) Soooo, summer school started for 20 something days already i think, which means it's also almost done soon (kinda?!) and I've got one word to describe it: TERRIBLE! Now just why is it terrible? Well, since me and San both have classes from Monday to Friday and classes started way too early in the morning (9AM to be exact) thus we need to wake up rather earlier in the morning to get ready for the hour bus ride to school and still manage to get to class on time and get seats. Also another annoying thing is the extremely BORING readings that need to be read everyday before tutorial because the readings are to be discussed by the students in tutorial. ANDDD lastly (LOL my rant goes on for too long, I know!) half of the marks in tutorial is based on one's participation in class discussions, which I know is a common thing, but how the participation mark is calculated for the tutorials is different according to each TA and for one thing I know my TA seems a bit picky about students actually participating unlike San's TA who seems to be a lot nicer from what she tells me. Oh boy I cant wait till summer school is over after one more essay and two more tests! ;) Anyways enough about school, this past weekend is a long weekend because of Victoria day, thus me and San met up with our friends on Saturday for all you can eat sushi. Hmm...the sushi place was okay but seriously I don't think I want to go for all you can eat again in a short while because it is just too too much LOL. And too bad we didn't take any pictures of the many plates of sushi/Japanese dishes in front of us, or else I would have posted up a photo to show how much we had on the table even though we only ordered once (sounds crazy doesn't it?!) However, we did take photos of each other and here is one of ME AND SAN!! xD
Oh yeah...after re-reading San's previous posts, I would also like to mention one of my current obsessions which is over a Korean drama called "Personal Taste" (anyone watching it??). The main couple in the show (the leading male and female I mean) is just tooooo adorableee! And the entire show is really cute and sweet and there's many funny moments too (refer to the posters of the show below). I'm recommending everyone to go watch it too if you haven't already!

(PICTURE CREDIT: iMBC, Personal Taste's website )

That's all for today, I need to get back to my readings! T-T (And if you got all the way down to this part of the post, well congrats for putting up with my extremely boring post of randomness -_-")

--- pearlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger