November 12, 2011

Library Challenge for October

I am late!! But it's a really good book, I promise =). Here it is:

Tokyo on Foot
by: Florent Chavouet

Long story short, Pearlie actually bought this book first and I ordered it from amazon for her (free shipping with my textbooks!). I flipped through it and thought it was really cool, so I got one myself =D.Since she has said nothing of it on the blog, I decided to make it part of the library challenge~

It's a veeery interesting book. Basically it's the life of Tokyo through the art of a French guy who lived there for six months. A lot of times he pokes fun at some of the people, and it's quite amusing =).


Kazuya Kamenashi! This made me laugh so hard.


And now for unrelated stuff.
Creamy brown shade + mint green covered in gold crackle. Turned out pretty cool =D
Got this Chloe sample in October Luxebox. LOVE THIS SCENT.
Anyway, that's all!
---San.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger