November 19, 2011

Novermber 2011 Luxebox = Super stuffed.

So as my title explains, I got my November Luxebox which is basically this monthly thing where they send me some random beauty samples and what not (soooo bad at explanations, see website for details).

I was SO overwhelmed that I just had to show it to you guys. I was sort of suspicious what was in it since it super heavy when I took it out of the shipping box. I thought it was some glass bottle thing. I saw the Teaopia coupon and thought "oh cool, we got tea samples." But it was in the cutest little tin box EVER! Ahhh so loving this month's stuff. Here it is:


So basically here's what's in it, sort of following the order in the picture...

Teaopia Cactus Fig kit
This came in the orange tin (it's just so ridiculously cute!) and the brown paper filters! I haven't tried it yet but it smells so good...felt very wintery to me =)

Moroccanoil Styling Cream
Wow this is awesome. I use Moroccanoil and various argan oil products after I started dying my hair more often and they REALLY HELP. This is going to be veeeery useful =D Only down side to this is that it smells just like every other Moroccanoil product, which lacks the sweet vanilla-ish scent of the other brands.

Benefit B. Right! Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
Never tried a Benefit product before, so this is interesting ;). Liking the ingredients list so far, and I do need a proper lotion...this came at the right time lol.
***oopsies, just went back and actually READ the description of this and it's actually a toner =P. How misleading is "toning lotion" though, right? Lol XD***

Lise Watier Plumpissimo Le Gloss
Colour is veeery sheer, quite nice. I'd describe it as a dusty pink with gold shimmer. I don't use lipgloss that often but I am pretty happy since this is the first time I got any lip stuff from Luxebox to try (about time? lol)

Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Solution Complex
A bonus perhaps? Wasn't listed in the card, so I dunno. But COOL! I need this...@.@

Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her and Black XS
These two fragrance keychains look so cute!  I think I'm going to end up using both...the men's one isn't very "masculine" like the men's cologne I've gotten a whiff of (ugh, never again). They are so nice...I like how the men's one looks like a lighter, you actually open it like one ;)

And that is my very lengthy thoughts on this month's Luxebox. I usually don't write reviews for these things because there are so many out there and I'm too lazy to do it...but this one was just too cool not to share haha.

Back to work for me~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger