December 20, 2011

Library Challenge - November 2011!

Oh man I am SO late. I've been very good and I bought the books every month (more than one heheh) but then I put off blogging about it LOL. Here is last month's book...

Amphigorey by Edward Gorey

This book is a very old one. It's somewhat of a picture book, but compared to my October book the style is MUCH darker. It feels very Tim Burton-esque but less cutesy in terms of artwork. A bit of a depressing read for some, but I enjoy it =)



Well, hope you enjoyed that (haha it's a bit of a boring book I know -_-). I already have December's book and I promise it is going to be SUPER DUPER AWESOME! I can't really talk about it yet because it's under the Christmas tree and I have to act surprised when I unwrap it...lol. Anyway, I'll try my best to get back into the habit of blogging regularly...been so lazy lately. Until next time~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger