October 5, 2010

Hair Update #1

So as promised, here's an update on the Prettia Hi Bleach results...

First off, this post is somewhat picture heavy, so I'm shrinking the picture size a bit...you just need to see my hair colour anyway, no need to look at my face too closely XD. Moving on to my hair...I really don't know what my hair colour is anymore o.O! It looks like it's red most of the times, like so:
A week and a half after dye - indoor natural light
However, under certain lighting, it seems to look veeery brown/gold...which is VERY ODD:
A week and a half after dye - indoor artificial lighting
A week and a half after dye - indoor artificial lighting

So honestly, it's hard to keep track of my hair colour. I'm guessing this is the true colour though...here's how it looked like earlier today:
Two and a half weeks after dye - indoor natural lighting
Two and a half weeks after dye - indoor natural lighting
Two and a half weeks after dye - indoor natural lighting
From what I see, Hi bleach certainly made the colour look less burgundy red and more brown than when I used Chiffon Beige, but the redness from my original L'Oreal dye job is still somewhat evident. I think (major emphasis on THINK) if you do not have red tones in your hair and you use Hi Bleach on black/brown hair, you're results will most likely look like my second set of pictures, under the indoor artificial lighting. Oh and I forgot to mention that these results are from me leaving it in my hair for a full hour, maybe even 5-10 minutes over the hour too. Just read the box to choose the brightness level you want and leave it in for that amount of time. That's another interesting thing about this dye, the longer you leave it on does NOT result in more damage to your hair, which is pretty awesome =D I don't know what else to say about Prettia/Liese, but please feel free to ask me anything in the comments or shoutbox.

Next colour (possibly next year): ash grey...like FFXIII's Oerba Yun Fang!! Woohooooo~

---San.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger