October 20, 2010

Happy SAN Day!

Woohoooo....it's San's birthday today, which means she's finally as old as me! Ahaha but what difference does this make if you ask? Hmmmm....there's really not much a difference because we don't really act like our age to begin with..LOL ;D

Anyways, I know San had a midterm test today so I hope she did well on it but after that she's done school for the week...what a lucky bum ><" cause I still have school for the rest of the week T-T.

(Please ignore how bad my writing looks on this and my attempt to draw "a red bow" LOL :P)
Well, I've got nothing much to say here now but "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ♥!"

---pearlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger