October 12, 2010

Snap of the Day #12

It's reading week this week for me and San xD...but that doesn't mean we have all the free time we want because we are both going crazy with completing school work and studying for midterms T-T.

Anyways, I haven't done one of these photo post in a while so here I am...hahaha! Hmm....so the weather has been really annoying the last few days, its rather warm in the morning/afternoon but freezing cold by nighttime ><"....however, this doesn't stop me from eating my "favourite" soft serve ice cream in a waffle cone ;)

Doesn't it look yummy? :)
AHAHAHA...close up! :D
 ---pearlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger