February 25, 2011

Bandaged legs.

I'm back as promised with something more interesting to talk about =)! A couple days ago, I received my bandage leggings in the mail from Lipgloss and Black. They are Canadian-based designers who make AWESOME stuff...very rock 'n' roll chic. I've been silently admiring/following them for a while now, but this was the first time I bought something from their online store...and I must say, I'm super impressed! Here's what it looks like:

Taken straight from their site =)

I was hesitant at first about buying anything clothing related online, because I received a horrific surprise with a dress I bought last year. *Shudders* But anyway, they had a sale on these and I just couldn't resist...I wanted a pair so bad T-T. I was super nervous waiting for them to come in the mail. But when they finally came, I was SO glad I bought them!


Cute mini tote =)
Everything looks so pretty~
I failed in taking a proper picture of them on me =(. But honestly, they are SO comfy. I swear I could sleep in them (but of course, that would be a huge waste XD)! The best part is they are exactly as pictured on their site. No scary surprises this time...*phew*. Also, the girls were incredibly sweet...aside from the little tote, there was a little signed note saying thanks for shopping from L&B. I don't know why but I was sort of touched by that for some reason...maybe because they addressed it "to Dee" instead of to customer, hahahaha XD. And did I mention Kat Von D wore some of their designs? @.@ amazing. Anyway, if you're into the edgy rocker chick style, check out their site! Or better yet, follow their blog...they have amazing OOTD posts and their tutorials are so cool =D! The only sad part is that they don't make mens wear...ahhh I can imagine how amazing it would be =O.

Ah geez, as I'm writing this post, my other stuff arrived from Hautelook...why does it all come at the end of reading week?! -_-" Will take pictures and post those up soon =D. Nap time~

---San.

3 comments:

ThisIsAlx said...

=O dee u are soo cool!!! the leggings are soo you...and u bought something from hautelook?? i hope u didnt get charged (or charged alot for custom><) If u want a Canadian version of hautelook with less tax and no custom shop at Beyond The Rack instead!!

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B385031C

San said...

Lol omg why didn't you send that to me sooner! Hahaha...well, it wasn't too bad, b/c I returned something and had store credit so I just bought some random stuff ><

ThisIsAlx said...

im sry!!! i thought u girls ignored my email from hautelook!!!!!!! SRYYYYY!! and actually my friend just told me about BTR a few months ago soo it's pretty recent compared to hautelook... =[ you can get ur friends to sign up under you and if they purchase u get $10 thru their 1st purchase!!!.. i have $10 on hautelook if u ever want anything from it again ..see if i still have the $10 cuz i dont think i will ever buy from there im too scared now >< although it was very tempting to see eve pearl on sale last time!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger