March 8, 2011

Snap of the Day #18

Haha..we haven't had one of these posts in a while so here I am to do one..(yes I know what you're probably thinking: this is such a lame excuse to do a short post ><") :P

Anyways, my class got canceled today again...it's like the third time for this course in this term..sounds amazing doesn't it? LOL...So what I ended up doing was being lazy at home and also attempted to work on my term paper and thesis project (now that data collection is over! xD). But other than schoolwork, I was also browsing on random Tumblrs and found some pictures that I really like so I'm gonna re-post them now...

This is such a cute cushion...I want one!
Click "read more"...

L-O-V-E!!!
These macarons are tooooo prettty! I wouldn't want to eat them...LOL 

xD
I hope I didn't get you "bored" with these pictures! :D
(Credit: To the rightful owners of these pictures. I'm sorry I don't know who you are, however -__-")

Lastly, I want to say a big "thank you" to everyone that filled out my thesis research questionnaire after they saw it on this blog...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Anddd...I shall get back to work now T-T

---pearlie.

2 comments:

San said...

The dolly head plush is so cute!

*S said...

cute=] i like the last pic most=] and i want macarons now....*drools*

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger