March 15, 2011

Snap of the Day #19

Since Pearlie cheated and posted multiple pictures on her last SOTD, I'll do the same XD! My mom's friend gave me this chocolate...her daughter's wedding. Isn't this a cute idea? It tastes pretty good too! Only downside to it is that it's almost too pretty to eat. ALMOST.

In case you're wondering, the url is www.decocho.com
Checkers! Love that pattern =)
NOM NOM NOM.
I want one now! But not for my wedding, I want one with all my girlfriends and I on it. It would be so cute! I dunno, personally it just feels more like a cutesy thing than a romantic thing XD.

---San

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger