August 19, 2010

Snap of the Day #6

LOL I'm back to make another short post..ahahaa and this time it's about food again :P. Hmmm...I don't know why but most of the pictures that I take (especially the better looking ones) are usually of food...uhhh maybe it's because they look pretty already thus it is super easy for me to take yuumy photos of them ahaha xD

Anyways, just yesterday I went to try to rather new place with my sister and it's called Wanda's Belgian Waffles Cafe. They had a huge banner of their menu with only a few items on it and they all looked quite delicious LOL, but in the end we decided to try their Wanda's Original Waffle with Ice Cream!

Does it look yummy or what? And they also had like 10 different flavors of ice cream that we could have chosen from and we picked strawberry banana cause we've never tried that flavor before ahahaha.
Overall I think the ice cream was pretty good but too bad they put too much chocolate syrup over it making it way too sweet ><" and the waffle was yummy and its quite different from other waffles that I have tried before soooo I think it's definitely worth a try!

---pearlie

P.S. I forgot to mention that we went to their newer location which is at the upstairs food court of Pacific Mall, but I think they also have other locations downtown!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger