August 13, 2010

stuuuuuuuuuuff.

I feel so lazy and unmotivated to blog...but I should post a picture of this stuff before I forget:

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs - Light Glow

This is an interesting product. I got it because it promised me perfect "airbrushed" legs. I ended up with perfect legs, but with a sparkle.

Pros?
Well first of all, it did even out my skin and made my legs look amazing. I have some razor burns and some weird bumps/dots on my legs from years of shaving (which I HATE), and this really covered that up. It didn't rub off on my clothes either which was nice. Also, it looked very natural when indoors. My legs are actually very pale, so the shade I bought was actually a little bit dark on me. Unfortunately that was the lightest shade available at any Canadian stores near me so I went with it. Surprisingly, it worked for me because it made my legs look slightly tan and golden. I guess if you want a slight tan, then get a shade darker or something.

Cons?
When you're in the sun it will become glittery. OH YAY...my legs looked like Edward Cullen...-_-". It's just so embarassing when someone stands beside me and realizes my legs sparkle. And it's not just a little bit, it's A LOT. So yes, people will definitely notice something is on your legs when you're outside.

My verdict?
I'm sort of split on this one. Indoors, it looks great. It was just what I needed when I wore dresses for fancy dinners and what not. But the fact that I sparkle in the sun bothers the hell out of me. I think I'm not going to buy this again in a while, but who knows. Maybe I'll try a lighter shade if they become available...5.5/10 for now.

BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream
I leave you with a picture of what I bought recently at Pacific Mall. I've been itching to try bb creams for a while now, it seemed sooo cooool. I haven't used it so yet, so I can't say much about it. But I did test it in the store and it smelled SO GOOD. Hopefully it does what it says...

By the way, be careful when shopping in Pacific Mall >.>. Be sure to bring a Chinese friend with you who speaks FLUENT Chinese, so you don't get charged tax. I'm still sort of mad that I paid quite a bit more than what it's worth on the brtc.com site. Ugh, never again.

---San.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger