July 31, 2010

Snap of the Day #1

Yes, finally a post by me (Pearlie XD) after forever...hmm actually its not forever it's just that San posts like so many entries each time :P (ahaha I'm making excuses I know ><")

Anyways, this is gonna be a short entry cause I don't have much to say at the moment LOL and ever since this blog has been started I realized I haven't talked about my obsession (unlike San and her anime figures and statues ahahaha)...thus this shall be the start of it! So without further bs-ing LOL...here's a picture of my obsession:
LOL! My obsession is not on mint tablets, but the main point of this picture is the four words in the corner of the package: "東方神起". xD
AHAHAHA...yes what a random introduction to my obsession, but I'll talk more about them next time! Btw does anyone know who they are?!?! :)

--- pearlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger