September 19, 2010

Snap of the Day #10

Wow we're on #10! Awesome. Know what else is awesome? It's Sunday evening and I'm still not finished my school work. T-T Well, I'm pretty close to finishing. PRETTY close. Anyway, Pearlie has been gone for a while now and I'm sure you all miss her very much. So, heeeeeeeeeere's Pearlie! *Ta daaaaa*


Her signature skinny legs, white arms and dead-looking posture. This was taken right before school started so you can understand why she's so depressed lol. What's different about this picture is we see her wearing her new shoes which she probably will never wear when she goes out with me, and a new bag she got as a gift, which she will also never carry in front of me. I kind of like this shot, she looks like those cute dolls with a big head and small body XD. I MISS YOU PEARLIE, SEE YOU TOMORROW AT 5:20 MAYBE.

---San.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger