September 15, 2010

Snap of the Day #9

Hurray for short posts! Clearly I'm still in lazy mode, but I am sooo glad I'm done classes for this week! I've only got 3 days of school per week, kekekeke. Anyway, I went to pick up my brother's new cell phone today, and while looking for phone cases at Pacific Mall, I picked up these:




I just couldn't bring myself to try anything other than Prettia. I read reviews on Palty which I considered before, but people say one bottle is barely enough for medium length hair...and my hair is SUPER thick. Plus, this product really improved the condition of my hair. Soooo, I decided to stick with this. I bought two this time because I want to stick to a light ashy colour for a while, and this will save me a trip back to the mall (which is what, 10 minutes from my house?! LOL). If you recall, I tried chiffon beige last time, and it turned out quite nice. I've got my fingers crossed for this one...I'll try it after I cut my hair ^^ OH YEAH, apparently it's super cheap when you buy two bottles at once. I paid $21 for one last time, but these two cost me $34 total. Plus I looked super Asian today, so they didn't charge me tax. Awesomeee~

Will post again soon! Ciao.
---San.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really wanna see how the color looks :o
You would definitely suit it well~

the.red.bow. said...

Thanks~ I hope it will turn out well...will post a picture when it's done =)
--San.

Crystal said...

lol...you dident get me one..is ok..i dye me already,and it looks werid=(

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger