September 30, 2010

Snap of the Day #11

Wow, it's been a while, everyone o_O. It felt like forever since I last posted. I think I've just gotten worn out from school...you know, the early mornings and what not ><.Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know I FINALLY got my Scott Pilgrim books~ And they're from Amazon.ca, get it ;) hahaha. Of course, it only took like, a month and a half because I chose the free shipping option -_-" GEEEEEZ. I changed it to express eventually because they tried to delay it until mid October. The nerve of them -_-" Oh well, even with the extra shipping fees, it's still way cheaper than in stores...it was about $56 after everything? That's less than ten bucks per book...pretty sweet =). I'm off to read my books now~


---San.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger