September 1, 2010

Happy one month, Mikayla!!

Okay I am completely drained. I just got back internet not too long ago, and I finally fixed what needed to be fixed on this blog. Now I'm too tired to do anything else x____x. Anyway, you'll be happy to know the More About Us section is complete (omg so damn frustrating fixing the stupid html problems from copying the stuff from Word...you have NO IDEA), and I also made a contact tab. WHEW. Oh yes, today was baby Mikayla's one month! She's been in this world for one whole month now....woohoooo! It's going to be a bumpy road ahead of her, but I know she'll do just fine. SUPPORT MIKAYLA, EVERYONE!!!
Sleeping. Cuuuuuuute...
---San.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger