December 31, 2010

Have a Happy New Year Everyone!

Hmm..this was originally going to be a "snap of the day" post but since it's the last day of this year, I'll make the post title a little more festive? Hahaha...I dunno what I'm saying ><"

Anyways....yesterday me and San went shopping after like forever because school's been keeping both of us really busy so that we haven't seen each other for like almost two months (I believe?); therefore, yesterday we finally met up and we went to shop at Promenade! And surprisingly we both bought stuff and our purchases weren't small ahaha...at least mine wasn't LOL xD. However, I'll let San post about what we bought because I didn't take any pictures of them but she did. Instead, I'll post up a recent photo of the two of us because we haven't taken one in a long time -__-"


Well, that's about all I have to say for now loll...so have a Happy New Year everyone and may all your wishes come true next year if they haven't already this year (...and hopefully I'll post more next year! :P)

---pearlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger