May 3, 2011

My Outfit From A Few Days Ago?!

I'm finally doneeeeeee! :)

Hmmm...I was actually finished with exams a week ago but I just haven't posted anything yet hahaha...And then I was going to make this post but I got too tired that day and didn't finish it...soooo this is why this outfit was from a few days ago rather than today's. Moreover, today's outfit would be even more boring because its cold and wet outside so I didn't wear anything worthy of making a post at all ><"

Anyways, let's get straight to the outfit...
Made by ME on Polyvore
So, I don't have everything exactly like the above picture BUT what I was wearing on that day was similar to what's in the picture, such as the cargo skinny jeans, denim biker jacket, the tee with words, the brown bag and the suede loafers xD...Btw, if you're wondering why I didn't take a picture of me wearing this outfit, well it's because I don't have a full body mirror to do so...haha lame reason I know :P

Lastly, I know I complain a lot about this...but seriously when exactly will we have warm and sunny days so that I can wear stuff that matches with our usual ideas of spring?

---pearlie.

2 comments:

San said...

HAHAHA....you can ask your sister to take full body pics you lazy ass XD

ThisIsAlx said...

LOL i agree with dee!! soo much easier.. soo sad no one can help me take lol..i like ur combo n the shoesss!! i wanted something like that but in an ankle boot version but didnt find one i loveee =[

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave us a comment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ♥

 

the.red.bow Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger